If I offer you a banana with 150 calories, and a muffin with 100 calories, which one would you choose?
Everyone tells me a banana. But why, if it has more calories?
Because deep inside you know, your body knows what to do when you eat a banana.
When you eat a muffin, that has been filled with chemicals (AND LASTS MONTHS), your body does not know what to do with it.
It then decides to STORE it as fat.
Fat free = full of sugar.
Sugar free = full of hidden harmful sugars.
Sugar = worsens inflammation and feeds cancer.
Dairy = facilitates hayfever, tonsilitis, asthma and too much calcium is linked to 4 big cancers.
Your ego lies, your body doesn’t.
1. STOP buying food with labels (you will stop counting calories for sure). By labels I mean anything that does NOT expire within 3 days.
2. Eat fruits, vegetables, nuts, water.
3. Do an exercise that you ENJOY. Forcing yourself to something you don’t it’s soul destroying.
4. Learn to say “no” to tempting foods = check labels, it’s full of terrifying unknown stuff.
5. Get a hobby, if you fill your emotional need with a hobby, you won’t be looking for happiness in the fridge. (It’s never too late to start to dance!)
6. Listen closely, is your liver happy with you? Is your heart happy with you? Or are you suffocating them with fat foods, creating the perfect storm for a heart attack?
7. Quit alcohol, it’s a depressor, full of calories and damn expensive.
8. Quit caffeine. It irritates you more for no reason. Nobody needs caffeine, anyone can quit it. Watch out for the migraine withdrawal symptom..
9. Quit drugs. Your body will only tolerate that much.
10. If you don’t respect and love your body, nobody will.
The best video I’ve seen it’s by Dr Albert Marti Bosch ‘El cuerpo se cura’, The body heals (in Spanish so far).
Why do you want to cure something from the outside when the problem is INSIDE?
We clean the inside of a car easily. How about our body? When it’s dirty and blocked, diseases pour out.
My friend had a very bad eczema in her hand. 2 years of creams didn’t work. She tried 5-a-day smoothies with rather bitter vegetables (e.g. celery, avocado, etc) and the eczema was GONE with in 2 weeks. Her eczema has not come back.
Disease means your body is begging you for something. What is it and why don’t you give it to it?
You clean someone else’s 💩and not a juice machine because you are lazy? 😞
A farmer said his cow never touched a plant, but when she was sick she was rushing to eat from it as she knew she’d be healed.
The big pharma has done an impressive job at convincing people that we need medicine for everything.
95% of the cancer is due to the food we EAT. Only 5% is inherited.
Humans have not acknowledged that sugar, alcohol, dairy, fat and processed foods are rotting us inside. We might look good outside. Your body will have the final say.
Listen now, or you will later..
#spiritual #grateful #seethegood #flowers #nature #travel #namaste #spirituality #mothernature #eating #dance #hope #thankful #meditation #mindfulness #meditate #flower #yoga #love #content #positive #loseweight #anorexia #bulimia #eatingdisorder #fat #foodporn #listen #overweight #help